You Won’t Believe What This Cop Said Before Shooting Skinny 90 Pound Teen

In North Carolina, 18-year-old Keith Vidal was shot and killed by police who responded to a 911 call for help, placed by Vidal’s parents.

Mark Wilsey, the father, says that his son Keith Vidal suffers from schizophrenia. Keith was holding a screw driver in his hand and was disoriented. But Mark and his wife had called 911 asking for help, not for police to execute their son. Unfortunately, the latter is exactly what happened.

Mark says that Keith’s family was telling him to calm down when a Boiling Spring Lakes officer and a Brunswick County sheriff’s deputy arrived at their home. But when a third officer from the Southport police department entered the house, things got a lot worse.

The third officer ordered the use of a stun gun on the young Vidal. Mark says that the next thing he knew, Keith was shot dead, and not with a stun gun.

According to Wilsey, Keith was pinned down by two of the officers when the third Southport cop said “we don’t have time for this,” and shot Vidal, killing him.

Chief Dove all but confirmed that Detective Byron Vassey was the shooter. 911 records now prove that the third officer shot only 70 seconds after arriving on the scene, and after the two first responding officers repeatedly radioed that the situation was “OK”.

Chief Dove has said that Detective Byron Vassey was placed on leave, saying only that it was in connection to his involvement in the shooting. This is about as close as he would come to officially stating the identity of the shooter.

“We called for help, and they killed our son. No reason for it, deadly force. There was no reason. They had Tasers on them, and they didn’t have to even tase him, they could have just talked to him, talked to him another 10 minutes,” Mark said of the killing of their son.

Keith’s mother begged to know, “Where is the justice, why did they shoot my son? This is what’s wrong with our mental health system!”

Watch the family’s press conference below:

A district attorney was on scene, but said nothing other than that an investigation is still on-going. Stay tuned for more details as they break, and SPREAD THE WORD if you’ve had enough of things like this happening.

This has been, by far one of the most disturbing cases of police murdering just because they know they can. The detective killed a subdued 90 pound 18-year-old, because – as he said – “We don’t have time for this.”

The detective was ruled to have acted “justly”.

(Article by James Achisa)